Tourist Visa Consultancy
Acads Visa is popular brand name for Visa Consultancy in Indore. We are providing visa consultancy in Indore since last 18 years. We provide Tourist/Visitor Visa consultancy for USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Singapore & Europe, etc..
- For any person wanting to travel, holiday, visit a place, visit relatives or friends or even write an exam or undergo medical treatment.
- Visas are easily granted for applicants who have a genuine intent or have traveled overseas before & have the finances to support themselves in the country they are visiting.
- More often than not, an assessment is based on documents submitted & the visa interviews are rare.
- Visa is granted for three to six months for first time applicants based on the country which they are applying, those who have visited before can apply for 1, 2, 5 or10 years depending on their profile and country.
- Tourist Visa for the US requires the applicant to attend a personal interview if he hasn’t traveled before, all other countries ask for a personal interview very rarely. The visa is stamped on the passport or by mail.
At Acads Visa we can assist you with the process of
- Tourist Visa for USA
- Tourist Visa for UK
- Tourist Visa for Canada
- Tourist Visa for Australia
- Tourist Visa New Zealand
- Tourist Visa for France
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation (If applicable)
Documents required in Applying for Tourist VISA ( for any country):
Following are some of the basic documents that are required by the tourist, while applying for VISA of any Country: –
- Visa Application Form (varies from country to country & is available at Consulate Office/Embassy of particular country which are located in major cities of India)
- Visa Application Fees (varies from country to country. These are non-refundable & payment can be made by way of Demand Draft/Online/Deposit in banks)
- Confirmed Tour Itinerary, Air Ticket, Documents of Sponsorship (if applicable)
- Financial Documents (for proof of financial solvency indicating that they can finance living expenses during the period of stay in abroad)